Good Morning Hearers
Matthew 6:19-21 – 19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
“We are more self focused rather than Ministry focused”
The more you have; the less freedom you have. The more choices there are, the more complex life is. Think about it.
Here are five reasons why we don’t give more:
- It’s a Spiritual decision - we won’t give unless they make a spiritual decision to do so
- It’s a Financial decision – we often have financial problems that have not been addressed (we don’t save/budget/ or we have uncontrolled debt)
- We have no Vision to give – we can never out-give our vision, but without one…
- No Relationship – we always give to where there is a relationship
- No Planning – we will not give more than we plan to
Proclaiming, Revealing and Restoring...Until All Have Heard.